- Students will abide by all school policies and procedures in the student handbook.
- Students will sit in their assigned seat and use only their assigned computer.
- Students must park in the assigned parking area. Once at school, students are not permitted in the vehicles until the end of school.
- Respect the space and property of others.
- Use proper language- no vulgarity or innuendoes.
- Students are not permitted to wear anything that promotes, advertises, or displays sex, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or put-downs.
- Assignments are to be completed in a timely manner and turned in to the proper folder on the teacher’s desk. Trim paper of loose ends.
- Use computers with permission only. Students must follow the acceptable use policy in the student handbook or found on the district’s homepage.
- Phone calls are permitted with teacher approval. Student cell phones must be turned off during the school day.
- Do not take anything from the teacher’s desk unless you have permission.
- Food and drinks will be allowed within the classroom guidelines- see Mr. Lincoln for details. NO food or drink will be permitted around the computers.
- Put your name on anything you put in the refrigerator.
- Follow all directions of the teacher, substitute teacher, or teacher assistant.
- In case of absence or if you are going to come to school late please call the alternative classroom at 288-7502.
- Lunch orders and breakfast orders for the next morning are to be placed before 8:00 a.m.
- Personal music devices are not permitted. Do not use the computer for music unless you are given permission from the teacher.
- Students are to do their own work. Cheating will earn zero credit or more serious consequences.
- No sleeping in class.
- No smoking!!!!
Durand Area Schools
Alternative High School
8765 Monroe Road
Durand, MI 48429
Contact Mr. Lincoln