Durand Area Schools' Administrative Team is led by Superintendent Cindy Weber and consists of principals and assistant principals leading each of the district's school buildings, department and program directors, and the central office support staff.
Durand Area Schools Mission Statement
Durand Area Schools united with our community, promotes excellence in education for all through respect, communication, cooperation, positive competition, and a dynamic curriculum.
- In striving for excellence.
- Our Focus is the Complete Person (Mind, Body, & Spirit).
- That people are our most valuable asset; Therefore, we will ensure respect, and dignity and provide positive competition and cooperation to nurture their minds, bodies, spirits and positive attitudes.
- That dignity, respect, and integrity is essential to a community of successful people.
- All people should be treated with dignity and respect.
- People are responsible for their own actions.
- Structured competition is a motivational tool.
- In fostering a positive collaboration between parents, students, community, and staff members.
- Communication is a cornerstone for building successful relationships.
- Respect is essential.
- High expectations encourage achievement.
Durand Area Schools
310 N. Saginaw St.
Durand, MI 48429
Ph: (989) 288-2681
Fax: (989) 288-3553